MAKE RUGBY YOUR BUSINESS!
If you are looking for an opportuntiy to run your own business, create a part-time or full time income whilst developing and improving the physical and social skills of children in your local region then owning a Rugrats Rugby franchise could be the perfect opportunity for you.
DO I NEED TO HAVE A RUGBY BACKGROUND?
If you have a interest in Rugby, great! However it is not essential and what is important to us is individuals who are fun, energetic and have a genuine passion for wanting to work with children.
Our Franchisee's are a diverse bunch from Rugby Coaches, Teachers, University students, Office professionals through to parent's who were looking to develop a business around their young family.
WHY PARTNER WITH RUGRATS RUGBY?
- We have been in the game since 2011
- The model, systems and programme are tried and tested
- 100% of our Franchisees are profitable
- Your own Rugby stadium (well actually it's your own exclusive territory, but a stadium sounds cooler)
- A dedicated Master Trainer to support you through your in-house training
- Training programme for you to be able to play loads of fun games with the kids
- Step by step guides to show you how to run your business and classes
- Online booking system so your customers can book onto your classes easily and efficiently
- Payment system, ensuring your payments are collected from customers and paid directly to you
- Centralised kit management and fulfilment, meaning you don't need to purchase and hold stock, but each of your customers receive a Rugrats Rugby kit when they join your team!
- Coaches uniform - so you look as cool as the rest of the team.
- Social and print-ready marketing materials to kick start your business and get people talking about you
- Website and Social media channels to provide your business with a strong, engaging online presence
- Online forum to share experiences and idea’s with other Rugrats Rugby Coaches
Hold on, we aren't done yet and here is the real game changer!
- £500 marketing budget included to get you kicked off in style.
- Equipment to run classes, holiday camps and birthday parties also included
- Low cost monthly management fee to operate your business
- Retain 100% of your profits (wait, what? That's right you keep 100% of your profits)
- Ongoing training and support from Head Office to ensure that you develop a successful business.
HOW MUCH CAN I EARN?
You can make between £500-1000 per month part-time and up to £2000+ per month full-time.
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what a couple of our Franchisee's have to say about the business:
Stuart E, Rugrats Rugby Pontefract -
“I have been running my own Rugrats rugby centre for 6 years now, I love the flexibility of being able to build my business around my other work committments, whilst creating an addiitional income that has been consistently at £500+ each month"
Hannah K, Rugrats Rugby North Leeds -
"I was looking for an opportunity around the time i was due to return from materntiy leave that would allow me to work on a flexible basis around the children and be there for them more than going back to work full time. That was 7 years ago and Rugrats Rugby has provided that perfect balance and opportunity for me. I love running my own business and working with the kids. I've never looked back!"
HOW MUCH DOES A FRANCHISE COST?
To secure your region and receive all of the package above the initial investment will be £3975
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
To receive our Franchise prospectus and set up an inital call to talk through things in more detail, simply complete our enquiry form below: