MAKE RUGBY YOUR BUSINESS!
If you are looking for an opportuntiy to run your own business, create a part-time income whilst developing and improving the physical and social skills of children in your local region then owning a Rugrats Rugby franchise could be the perfect opportunity for you.
DO I NEED TO HAVE A RUGBY BACKGROUND?
If you have a interest in Rugby, great! However it is not essential and what is important to us is individuals who are fun, energetic and have a genuine passion for wanting to work with children.
Our Franchisee's are a diverse bunch from Rugby Coaches, Teachers, University students, Office professionals through to parent's who were looking to develop a business around their young family.
WHY PARTNER WITH RUGRATS RUGBY?
- We have been in the game since 2011
- The model, systems and programme are tried and tested
- 100% of our Franchisees are profitable
- An exclusive territory
- Equipment to run your classes
- A dedicated Head of Rugby to support you through your in-house training
- Training programme for you to be able to play loads of fun games with the kids
- Step by step guides to show you how to run your business and classes
- Online booking system so your customers can book onto your classes easily and efficiently
- Payment system, ensuring your payments are collected from customers and paid directly to you
- Centralised kit management and fulfilment, meaning you don't need to purchase and hold stock, but each of your customers receive a Rugrats Rugby kit when they join your team!
- Coaches uniform
- Social and print-ready marketing materials to kick start your business and get people talking about you
- Website and Social media channels to provide your business with a strong, engaging online presence
- Online forum to share experiences and idea’s with other Rugrats Rugby Franchisees
Hold on, we aren't done yet and here is the real game changer!
- Low cost monthly management fee to operate your business
- Retain 100% of your profits (wait, what? That's right we don't charge a margin on top of your management fee)
- Ongoing training and support from Head Office to ensure that you develop a successful business.
HOW MUCH CAN I EARN?
You can make between £500-1000 per month part-time building your business.
Don’t just take our word for it, here’s what a couple of our Franchisee's have to say about the business:
Stuart E, Rugrats Rugby Pontefract -
“I have been running my own Rugrats rugby centre for 6 years now, I love the flexibility of being able to build my business around my other work committments, whilst creating an addiitional income that has been consistently at £500+ each month"
Hannah K, Rugrats Rugby North Leeds -
"I was looking for an opportunity around the time i was due to return from materntiy leave that would allow me to work on a flexible basis around the children and be there for them more than going back to work full time. That was 7 years ago and Rugrats Rugby has provided that perfect balance and opportunity for me. I love running my own business and working with the kids. I've never looked back!"
HOW MUCH DOES A FRANCHISE COST?
You can get started from as little as a £399 initial fee, with a finance option available for the remainder of the franchisee fee.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
To receive our Franchise prospectus and set up an inital call to talk through things in more detail, simply complete our enquiry form below: